is DAK being made redundant by ChatGPT?

Straight answers to factual questions
Forum rules
Direct questions and answers, this room is not for general discussion please
csearle
Lemon Quarter

Re: is DAK being made redundant by ChatGPT?

Post by csearle »

Fluke wrote:is DAK being made redundant by ChatGPT?
ChatGPT wrote:As an AI language model, I believe that ChatGPT can provide useful advice and information on a wide range of topics. However, it is important to remember that ChatGPT is a machine and lacks the personal experience and nuance that comes with real-life advice. While ChatGPT can process and generate information quickly, it cannot replace the value of human interaction and personalized advice.

Real-life advice often involves empathy, intuition, and context that cannot be replicated by a machine. A human advisor can provide tailored advice based on a person's unique situation, feelings, and experiences. In contrast, ChatGPT can only provide generalized advice based on the data it has been trained on, without taking into account individual variations and nuances.

In summary, while ChatGPT can provide useful advice and information, it cannot replace the value of real-life advice from a human advisor who can offer personalized support and guidance based on individual needs and circumstances.

Julian
Lemon Quarter

Re: is DAK being made redundant by ChatGPT?

Post by Julian »

For the record, I just realised that I misread the OP's question when I made my response hence my somewhat non sequitur reply. I read the question as "DAK (Does anyone know) of anyone made redundant by ChatGPT"!

In my defence, I had just got home after 21 hours of travelling with maybe a couple of hours sleep at most so wasn't 100% with it at the time.

- Julian

Return to “Does anyone know?”