Eyewitness

Reviews, favourites and suggestions
Riscagirl

Eyewitness

Post by Riscagirl »

Moderator Message:
Moved to Music, Theatre, TV and Film (chas49)
Good morning, last night I watched the Scandi thriller Eyewitness on C4 ... it said that at the end of the programme all episodes would be available to download and watch immediately. I have tried searching All4 on Catch-up, I've tried using the green series link button at the end of the episode, I tried Sky box sets - there is only one episode available on all of these.
I then looked on the C4 website and found all episodes available to watch .... but only using their ap ... so iPad or laptop ....
I'm not sure what C4 is doing here. Will the other episodes ever be available to watch on TV?
I checked a week ahead on listings for C4 at the same time and it just isn't there .... think I'm losing the plot in more ways figuratively and literally,
Thanks ...
RG

redsturgeon
Lemon Half

Re: Eyewitness

Post by redsturgeon »

Riscagirl wrote:Good morning, last night I watched the Scandi thriller Eyewitness on C4 ... it said that at the end of the programme all episodes would be available to download and watch immediately. I have tried searching All4 on Catch-up, I've tried using the green series link button at the end of the episode, I tried Sky box sets - there is only one episode available on all of these.
I then looked on the C4 website and found all episodes available to watch .... but only using their ap ... so iPad or laptop ....
I'm not sure what C4 is doing here. Will the other episodes ever be available to watch on TV?
I checked a week ahead on listings for C4 at the same time and it just isn't there .... think I'm losing the plot in more ways figuratively and literally,
Thanks ...
RG
If you have a smart TV or a appropriate plug in device then yes you will be able to watch the episodes now via All4

John

chas49
Lemon Quarter

Re: Eyewitness

Post by chas49 »

Watching on All4 requires a compatible device - which could be a Smart TV if it has the All4 app installed, something like an Amazon Fire TV stick, a tablet, or a computer.

If you only have a dumb TV or a "smart" one without the All4 app available, then you can't watch C4 on catch up.

Was it any good?? - as I might watch it all (since I do have an appropriate device) :)

Return to “Music, Theatre, TV and Film”