Top Tip from AiY(D) for Valentines Day Gift

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Top Tip from AiY(D) for Valentines Day Gift

Post by AsleepInYorkshire »

Source

AiY(D)

Leothebear
Lemon Quarter

Re: Top Tip from AiY(D) for Valentines Day Gift

Post by Leothebear »

Damn! Wish I'd seen these earlier. Already got her a new potato peeler. :(

pje16
Lemon Half

Post by pje16 »

AsleepInYorkshire wrote:
AiY(D)
that's known as how to get a slapped face :lol:

Bminusrob
Lemon Slice

Post by Bminusrob »

AiY - You are really dicing with death there. If you want to go the whole way to getting a good whacking, you may want to include one of these:

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/544091198702975875/

I gave my wife one last year and survived, although at the time I had Covid, so I have a bit of an excuse. I didn't want to risk sending the same one again this year.

pje16
Lemon Half

Post by pje16 »

Bminusrob wrote:AiY - You are really dicing with death there. If you want to go the whole way to getting a good whacking, you may want to include one of these:

I gave my wife one last year and survived, although at the time I had Covid, so I have a bit of an excuse. I didn't want to risk sending the same one again this year.
Crunch question - Who got the club card points!

stevensfo
Lemon Quarter

Post by stevensfo »

pje16 wrote:
Bminusrob wrote:AiY - You are really dicing with death there. If you want to go the whole way to getting a good whacking, you may want to include one of these:

Crunch question - Who got the club card points!
He's saving the extra club card points for next year's gift! :lol:

Steve

PS I used to buy flowers but besides my wife being a &$!! expert on flowers, those 'On offer', 'Reduced' and 'Only 99p' stickers are so bloody hard to peel off. So now I just get chocolates. Turn your back to the security camera and a small Ferrero Rocher is so easy to slip into the pocket!

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated. I managed to acquire some healthy flowers, a bottle of Pomagne and some Galaxy Minstrel's on Monday 13th February (year deleted).

I refused to buy a card as I've grown fed up with the prices and the absolute rubbish on offer. Usually I make my own, but on this occasion I was pre-occupied with minutia.

All that aside, I survived with an aww and a kiss - phew :roll:

AiY(D)
PS ... I'm worried that you may not have made it as you stopped posting on the 14th ... do send us a signal if you need evac :lol:

AsleepInYorkshire
Lemon Half

pje16 wrote: Crunch question - Who got the club card points!
stevensfo wrote:
He's saving the extra club card points for next year's gift! :lol:

Steve

PS I used to buy flowers but besides my wife being a &$!! expert on flowers, those 'On offer', 'Reduced' and 'Only 99p' stickers are so bloody hard to peel off. So now I just get chocolates. Turn your back to the security camera and a small Ferrero Rocher is so easy to slip into the pocket!
You three are script writers for Coronation Street & I claim my £15 :lol:

AiY(D)

monabri
Lemon Half

Post by monabri »

When is Valentine's day?

;)

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”