C'est la vie.

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
csearle
Lemon Quarter

C'est la vie.

Post by csearle »

Not quite sure how I landed on this site, but I ended up launching a speculative message at a Ukrainian woman called Iryna. As a single 62-year-old I set my sights at a 45-55 year old woman. She came back immediately and I soon decided I was not speaking with an AI.

Anyway because the meeting was so easy (and free) I smelt a rat but just carried on to see how the interaction could be monetised. (I admit to hoping the new love of my life was about to appear). We kept chatting back and forth for about 20 minutes.

She asked me how I'd like to spend a vacation together. When I responded, "sounds nice" it suddendly transpired I needed to buy "credits" to continue posting.

C'est la vie.

C.

88V8
Lemon Quarter

Re: C'est la vie.

Post by 88V8 »

csearle wrote:Not quite sure how I landed on this site, but I ended up launching a speculative message at a Ukrainian woman called Iryna. As a single 62-year-old I set my sights at a 45-55 year old woman.
I believe the lower age limit for a successful relationship is half one's age plus seven years.
Probably that rule of thumb was devised by a man...

V8

UncleEbenezer
Lemon Half

Post by UncleEbenezer »

88V8 wrote:
csearle wrote:Not quite sure how I landed on this site, but I ended up launching a speculative message at a Ukrainian woman called Iryna. As a single 62-year-old I set my sights at a 45-55 year old woman.
I believe the lower age limit for a successful relationship is half one's age plus seven years.

V8
Wasn't the Macrons' age difference more than that when they found each other?

GoSeigen
Lemon Quarter

Post by GoSeigen »

88V8 wrote:

V8
So I can expect to be propositioned by a 9x-year-old lady? Nice.

GS

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Post by DrFfybes »

You should move to Shrewsbury.

Almost every day I get emails from local Ukranian women wanting to meet me. There must be more of them here than in Kiev.

Paul

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”