Oops

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
Rhyd6
Lemon Quarter

Oops

Post by Rhyd6 »

My friend's grandson is getting married in June so of course the hunt is on for a special outfit. Her husband took her to a highly recommended shop over the border in England. She toddled upstairs with the proprieter and came down wearing, what the proprieter thought, was a suitable outfit. Husband:
'How much', Wife '£900'. Husband: '£900 quid for a ponced up boiler suit, you can get one for £30 quid at Travis Perkins'.
My friend and I are going shopping tomorrow - husbands not included.

R6

Nimrod103
Lemon Half

Re: Oops

Post by Nimrod103 »

Rhyd6 wrote:My friend's grandson is getting married in June so of course the hunt is on for a special outfit. Her husband took her to a highly recommended shop over the border in England. She toddled upstairs with the proprieter and came down wearing, what the proprieter thought, was a suitable outfit. Husband:
'How much', Wife '£900'. Husband: '£900 quid for a ponced up boiler suit, you can get one for £30 quid at Travis Perkins'.
My friend and I are going shopping tomorrow - husbands not included.

R6
A boiler suit from Travis Perkins would be more useful after the wedding is over.

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”