Another child genius

A virtual pub for off topic, light hearted pub related banter and discussion. No trainers
swill453
Lemon Half

Re: Another child genius

Post by swill453 »

pje16 wrote:
XFool wrote: Next, you will be telling us that we all: "Only use 10% of our brain". :D
This prompted me to use google
We are all quite amazing
"the memory capacity of a human brain was testified to have equal to 2.5 petabytes of memory capacity. A “petabyte” means 1024 terabytes or a million gigabytes so that the average adult human brain can accumulate the equivalent of 2.5 million gigabytes of memory!
No big deal really. You can get a micro SD card with 1 terabyte capacity, 2500 of them would probably fit inside a human head.

Scott.

moorfield
Lemon Quarter

Post by moorfield »

pje16 wrote:
XFool wrote: Next, you will be telling us that we all: "Only use 10% of our brain". :D
This prompted me to use google
We are all quite amazing
"the memory capacity of a human brain was testified to have equal to 2.5 petabytes of memory capacity. A “petabyte” means 1024 terabytes or a million gigabytes so that the average adult human brain can accumulate the equivalent of 2.5 million gigabytes of memory!
Who knew :o
https://www.medanta.org/patient-educati ... man-brain/

Well most of that must be reserved memory for BIOS, because (as Lady M keeps reminding me) I remember fick all.

jfgw
Lemon Quarter

Post by jfgw »

UncleEbenezer wrote:
jfgw wrote: Only time will tell, but I am starting to draw parallels between a kingdom being ruled by a king, an empire being ruled by an emperor, a principality being ruled by a prince, and Twitter being ruled by Elon Musk a corporation being ruled by a tycoon.
Julian F. G. W.
FTFY.
At the moment, it looks like it has been hit by a typhoon! IT staff cannot be replaced overnight, and one person working 80 hours does not do as much as two people working 40 hours each. Musk has plans, however. We will see what comes out of this.

Julian F. G. W.

DrFfybes
Lemon Quarter

Post by DrFfybes »

XFool wrote: Um...

Next, you will be telling us that we all: "Only use 10% of our brain". :D
We do share circa 50% of our DBA with a cabbage.

I'm guessing thet precise 50% differes from person to person :)

Return to “Beerpig's Snug”