Simple spreadsheet for dividend recording and valuing my 'portfolio'

Discussions regarding financial software
GarraGee
2 Lemon pips

Simple spreadsheet for dividend recording and valuing my 'portfolio'

Post by GarraGee »

I have mainly Investment Trust shares and single company shares (FTSE companies).

I haven't been able to keep up to date with them for various reasons and I'm looking for a simple spreadsheet that will calculate the current value of individual stocks, record dividends and yields and give me the total of my holdings.

I'm reasonably comfortable using OO spreadsheets but, if it's relevant, I notice a lot of investors using Google s/sheets??

Currently I have around 6-8 individual stocks and 4 Investment Trusts.

Many thanks

GG

GarraGee
2 Lemon pips

Re: Simple spreadsheet for dividend recording and valuing my 'portfolio'

Post by GarraGee »

Thank you.

Itsallaguess
Lemon Half

Re: Simple spreadsheet for dividend recording and valuing my 'portfolio'

Post by Itsallaguess »

GarraGee wrote:
I have mainly Investment Trust shares and single company shares (FTSE companies).

I haven't been able to keep up to date with them for various reasons and I'm looking for a simple spreadsheet that will calculate the current value of individual stocks, record dividends and yields and give me the total of my holdings.
I think there's some free portfolio software available via this download page which might be worth a look given your interest in spreadsheets and dividends.

Some screen-shots - http://lemonfoolfinancialsoftware.weebl ... shots.html

Download links for Excel and Open Office versions - http://lemonfoolfinancialsoftware.weebl ... op-up.html

Not sure if it's any good, but I hear it mentioned around here from time to time....

Cheers,

Itsallaguess

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”