Standard Life Aberdeen missing on digital look

Discussions regarding financial software
NeilW
Lemon Slice

Standard Life Aberdeen missing on digital look

Post by NeilW »

Anybody else been missing Standard Life Aberdeen on the HYPTUSS download recently.

Just wondering if it's just me.

vrdiver
Lemon Quarter

Re: Standard Life Aberdeen missing on digital look

Post by vrdiver »

Go to the "Digital Look Data Sheet and change SL to SLA and the entry in column A to "/equity/Standard_Life_Plc-826449"

Hope that helps.

VRD

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Post by kiloran »

Not just you, Neil. See: https://www.lemonfool.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... 74#p100501

I've sent a couple of messages to DL but no response.

--kiloran

Dochas

Post by Dochas »

I missed it as well and last night emailed the administrator who acknowledged my email this morning. I see it is now fixed.
Dochas

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Post by kiloran »

Dochas wrote:I missed it as well and last night emailed the administrator who acknowledged my email this morning. I see it is now fixed.
Dochas
Indeed it is! Thank you!

What magic incantation did you use to get them to listen to you? I have NEVER had a response from them when I have highlighted a problem.

--kiloran

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Post by kiloran »

kiloran wrote:
Dochas wrote:I missed it as well and last night emailed the administrator who acknowledged my email this morning. I see it is now fixed.
Dochas
Indeed it is! Thank you!

What magic incantation did you use to get them to listen to you? I have NEVER had a response from them when I have highlighted a problem.

--kiloran
Things have apparently changed for the better!

I looked at https://uk.webfg.com/index/FTSE_100/performance and noticed that Standard Life Aberdeen is listed as SL. It should be SLA. I decided to report it to see if things have improved. Previously, problems were reported via a web form, but I see it is now via email. I reported the problem and got a reply from a spanish lass within 7 minutes thanking me for highlighting the error and saying she will report it to the tech team.

--kiloran

kiloran
Lemon Quarter

Post by kiloran »

kiloran wrote:
kiloran wrote: Indeed it is! Thank you!

--kiloran
Things have apparently changed for the better!

I looked at https://uk.webfg.com/index/FTSE_100/performance and noticed that Standard Life Aberdeen is listed as SL. It should be SLA. I decided to report it to see if things have improved. Previously, problems were reported via a web form, but I see it is now via email. I reported the problem and got a reply from a spanish lass within 7 minutes thanking me for highlighting the error and saying she will report it to the tech team.

--kiloran
And within 1 hour, they've fixed the problem. This bodes well.

If you have a problem with data on the DigitalLook replacement site https://uk.webfg.com, click on CONTACT at the bottom of the page and it should set up an email to global@webfg.com

--kiloran

Dochas

Post by Dochas »

yep, I too emailed global@webfg.com and overnight a lady called Noemi Barrientos emailed me back acknowledging receipt. Within a hour or so the issue was sorted. Sounds like customer services has been given a makeover.
Dochas

Return to “Financial Software - Discussion”